Powl's Feed Service , Inc. was started by the Powl family in 1956 as a hammer mill. The original store front was opened in the 1960's on Ulrich road, where back feed was sold. It wasn't until the early 1970's that Powl's moved to its present location, where a variety of feeds and products are sold. Company mixes are available for numerous species of livestock, or custom mixes can be formulated as well. Powl's also carries an array of livestock supplies and general care items in the showroom. For 64 years Powl's has been dedicated to providing the most reliable service to the agriculture community. The company remains family owned and is eager to continue developing the business.